Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chopped Kitchen Challenge: February 2014

Hey guys, I've got a quickie for you today as I'm in full on crazy mode getting ready for my first professional conference tomorrow!

But it's the first Thursday of the month which means its the time to reveal the ingredients for February's Chopped Kitchen Challenge.


The ingredients for this month are (drumroll please...)

Chili Flakes (crushed red pepper)

Potatoes

That's it! I'm keeping things simple with the ingredients but your creations should be anything but that. You have three weeks to come up with your craziest (or most delicious) combinations of these two ingredients or feature just one of them in a dish. The rules are up to you (really, you all know how often I break them). 

The party goes live on February 27th, so what are you waiting for? 

Let's get cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'm excited for this! I love seeing what you make. I may have to come up with something for this one... There is so much room for creativity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    Sarah. Can I just submit a WIAW post...seriously, those two ingredients are ALWAYS featured ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said Quickie. Ha, ha. Ha, ha.

    I love me some potatoes!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?